Mamata Mohandas

Mamata Mohandas is a rare talent with acting and singing capabilities. Her husky voice mesmerised the Telugu music lovers. She won the hearts of telugu audience with her performance in "Yamadonga" movie.

NAME: Mamata Mohandas

Nickname: Mole, Mums.

Birthday: November 14.

Birth Place: Kozhikode (Kerala).

Brought up in: Bahrain
Education: B.Sc.

First movie: Yamadonga.

Hobbies: Listen to music, shopping and driving.

What I like: My self-confidence.

What I dislike: Sensitivity.

Beauty secret: Drinking plenty of water.

Goal: To become a good singer.

Favourite Hero: Amitab Bachchan.

Favourite actress: Julia Roberts.

Favourite colour: White.

Favourite dishes: Arabic recipes.

Dream: My husband should have a good character like my daddy.

Philosophy: Be happy.

Source: Eenadu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here